Looking to get your child (daughter or son) married in a temple? If so, then you need to fill out a marriage application form. As there are many marriages taking place within the facilities of the temple, it is recommended that you contact the temple and submit your application well in advance to secure your desired date.

    For this purpose, I need to use the temple permises and facilities which your society provides. I confirm that all charges pertaining to the use of temple facilities will be deposited by me on or before the dates specified in the Contract Letter which will be issued by the society to me.

    I will have my OWN priestI will need the services of the temple priest

    I confirm that participant to the marriage will upheld the dignity/tradition/maryada of a Hindu temple.

    Kindly accord your permission and issue the confirmation letter to me. I m the contact person regarding the marriage name is